Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap

+4
Veedohhx
trickstr_
Keefachu
FunK
8 posters

What is the most important to you?

Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_lcap45%Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_lcap18%Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_lcap9%Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_lcap18%Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_lcap9%Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_lcap0%Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Empty Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:35 am

FunK

FunK
Super Admin

Hey guys, I wanted to ask for some input to help create a roadmap. Basically, please post any specific additions/changes/feedback/suggestions for us to work on for the Spring semester of 2016. We hope to compile all your fantastic suggestions into a Server Development Roadmap so we can stay on track to a great season!

I will put up a poll for very general/abstract topics that you can vote for us to put more emphasis on. Post your specific suggestions  Cool

For example, some things for us to work on could be:
1). Reintroduce parkour man
2). Balance weapon statistics and prices
3). Play on winter downtown_v2 for a bit
4). Add Meth Lab script

The purpose of this is to get a general idea of what is important to you so we can help create a DarkRP environment that you'll enjoy  Very Happy

- Cheers

https://darkmatterrp.forumotion.com

Keefachu

Keefachu
Super Admin

the same map gets boring Sad

trickstr_

trickstr_

Kirito Class (only trickstr_ can be him atm)

*2 swordos (dual wield ability specifically only for him).
*stuck in game/can't log out.
*has to clear 100 levels to beat game, each level has a floor boss, which "kirito" has to defeat.
*beating super admin FunK, who is disguised as one of your allies is one way to get out of the game early.
*has Asuna waifu npc always by his side.
*has black kirito sword and asuna sword.

http://twitch.tv/trickstr_

Veedohhx

Veedohhx
Gamemaster

trickstr_ wrote:Kirito Class (only trickstr_ can be him atm)

*2 swordos (dual wield ability specifically only for him).
*stuck in game/can't log out.
*has to clear 100 levels to beat game, each level has a floor boss, which "kirito" has to defeat.
*beating super admin FunK, who is disguised as one of your allies is one way to get out of the game early.
*has Asuna waifu npc always by his side.
*has black kirito sword and asuna sword.

This has to happen

10/10 would play VR MMO again
IGN

_Ion

_Ion

Honest to god content doesn't bother. But you can't argue with me when I say if you play with people you enjoy playing with then goddamn its fun, and vice versa if you don't play with great people it's not going to last long.

Which leads me to say community bonding is very well the highest on my totem pole.

6Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Empty Re: Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:55 am

KickButtYoda

KickButtYoda

It could be cool if we were to get a more futuristic-esque map, something to tag along with the name and theme of the server itself.

DinkleBerg

DinkleBerg

You should add in sligwolfs go carts for the map and have races because that would be awesome and also add in cultist jobs and give them knives they should kidnap people and sacrifice them because that is what we did on the old server

8Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Empty Re: Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:25 pm

BigRigMonty

BigRigMonty

So what would Community Bonding entail? Wouldn't it just be playing everyday and interacting with all players? I'm not sure. Could I have a clarification about that?

9Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Empty Re: Spring 2016 Server Development Roadmap Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:26 am

FunK

FunK
Super Admin

BigRigMonty wrote:So what would Community Bonding entail? Wouldn't it just be playing everyday and interacting with all players? I'm not sure. Could I have a clarification about that?

The poll is just to see what priorities people have. Community bonding generally entails server events. Forum development may also fall into that category.

https://darkmatterrp.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]